A unique catering service.
We are available for your special event catering needs. If you are planning a company party, retirement party, birthday party, engagement party, wedding reception, holiday party or just want a break from the kitchen we would be pleased to assist you with you with our catering services.
We have a wide variety of menu items for your selection for these events. A 25% deposit of total catering cost is required upon booking an event with us. The remaining 75% balance is paid in two installments. The first installment is due 30 days prior to the event and the second installment is due on or before the scheduled event.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Dessert Menus available
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and/or Dessert delivered or served to your location.
We offer delivery service, buffet style service and plated service to fit your needs.
You can find us at the Eastside Guesthouse Christmas Market, an occasional parade, ticketed "Tapas Nights", and special Pop Ups throughout the town of Bishop, CA.
New this year will be a ticketed "Wine and Dine Night", a ticketed "Craft Brews and Burgers Night", and a ticketed "Whiskey Tasting Dinner Night".